Listing & Marketing Coordinator
Who are we looking for?
The Listing & Marketing Coordinator is an individual who is extremely self-motivated, draws energy from working with people and is optimistic and service oriented. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high achiever who is putting agents first, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win agreements. The Listing & Marketing Coordinator must be learning based, adaptable to change and be solutions oriented. He/She will manage the entire listing and or marketing process efficiently and effectively to ensure timely work, with little to no hassle to agents and third parties.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Act as liaison between the real estate agents, their clients, and vendors during the listing process and effectively manage the administration tasks involved in listing a property.
- Learn broker specific requirements to make sure files are compliant.
- Understand the listing process in order to ensure timelines are met.
- Communicate regularly with the client to send them reminders, check in, and let them know where you are in the listing/marketing process.
- Depending on the package, draft any disclosures or other documents as requested along the way and keep a record of them on file and ensure they are shared with relevant parties.
- Complete the listing package purchased by the agent, which could include lockbox setup, ShowingTime setup, flyers/brochures, social media posts and more.
- Complete the a la carte item purchased by the agent using the systems provided.
- Maintain regular contact with your client base to ensure they are happy with the service provided.
- 1 year as a listing coordinator
- Full-time position of 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday
- Minimum Standard is to be able to complete 120 listing and/or marketing units per month
- Minimum education – high school graduate
- Additional education and certifications a plus
Job Specific Skills
- Calm under pressure
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Quickly builds rapport with clients
- Proven track record of working independently with desired results
- Proficient in G Suite (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Doc, Google Sheets, etc.) and/or Excel and Word
- Experienced data entry
- Managing relationships with clients and vendors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy
- Grow with a cutting-edge national transaction and listing management company
- First class training and personal development
- Teamwork, encouragement and support
- Paid time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Remote position – can be located anywhere